Honestly, these little bites of heaven are the best gluten free peanut butter cookies I have had! The recipe is so simple with only three ingredients! You can really taste the peanut butter with no distractions from unnecessary flour or other additions. No joke, my brother, who eats gluten religiously, comes home from college and requests these cookies! Try this cookie out! I know you will love it as much as my family does!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Prepare a cookie sheet/parchment paper on a tray. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
4. Shape small amounts of dough with hands into a ball shape. Arrange the dough on the cookie sheet a couple inches apart, these will grow.
5. Take a fork and push down on the dough in two directions to make a design like below.
6. Bake for 12 minutes or until set.
7. Cool before removing from cookie sheet.
-TIP: These are great to bring for a holiday get together! For a special occasion, we add a Hershey's Kiss on top of each cookie before baking!
If you make this recipe, take a picture and tag me on Instagram (mac_1031) or Twitter (Gluten Free for Life) so that I can see too! :)